Neat and sweet little 1960's brick 3 bedroom and 1 bathroom home within walking distance of the beach with glipses of water views from balcony + back yard, enjoying quiet peaceful neighbour's.
North facing = loads of natural light with balcony morning coffee sunrise and evening sunset views.
With council approval build upwards for striking ocean views.
Low maintenance flat block with carport plus room for a caravan or cars. Fenced rear yard for your family (and pet) to enjoy.
Holiday all year round in this cute cottage where you can stroll along the Esplanade or enjoy fresh afternoon balcony breezes, hear the waves crashing in the still of night.
Would suit downsizers, family or property investors as rentals are in short supply in Christies Beach.
- 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, separate toilet
- Spacious Master bedroom offers ceiling to floor wardrobe
- Open wardrobes in both 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
- Bedrooms carpeted, new floorboards throughout the living areas
- Bathroom: bath + shower
- Separate Toilet
- Open plan kitchen, dinning and living area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in kitchen/loungeroom/dinning room + master bedroom
- Ceiling fans in loungeroom + master bedroom
- Kitchen = gas cooktop and oven, electric grill, rangehood and dishwasher all only 1yr old
- Plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Easy, low maintenance living
- Separate laundry off the kitchen by the back door
- Fenced, paved rear yard
- Outdoor entertaining areas
- Gas hot water system
- Pet friendly with doggy or cat flap at the rear
- Neutral tones so you may add your own flare and personality
- Close proximity to the Southern Expressway, trains and buses for a city commute
- Walk to St John the Apostle School or short drive to a selection of Public and Private schools
- Enjoy an easy walk to Christies Beach for a swim with the family or your furry friend on the leash free beach
- IGA, Chemist, Chinese restaurant, shop + post office = walk around the corner
- 5 mins drive to popular Collonaides shopping precinct
- 8 mins drive to Noarlunga Hospital
- 4 mins drive to trendy Beach Rd restaurants, cafes, specialty shops plus Woolworths and Coles
- Sporting grounds surround you
- why live in a townhouse or unit when you can enjoy your own home with no adjoining walls or strata fees
- Front yard, back yard = space + balcony should Covid-19 lock you down
Owner is downsizing from 3 bedroom house to 1 bedroom unit if any furniture or brand new whitegoods are required (additional/separate fee)
Please note on entry to the property QR code scan required as directed by SA Health