Live sustainably on this 5 acre block of land, with a well appointed, two storey, 3 br, 2 bth, double brick home. Hosting a large entertainment room, 24square metre cellar rooms, laundry, formal dining, fireplaces and air conditioning. With a long list of external infrastructure including solar, windmill, water tanks, multiple outbuildings with power supplied, 4 bay garage workshop and semi attached 2 car garage with auto doors and attic room.
With this property, you’ll only need pay rates, possibly never pay a water or power bill again! - The last bill was $2.00!
What's equally important is the home has been situated to make the most of the location and elements, cool in summer and warm afternoon sun in winter.
This rare and unique property is situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with bushland surrounds, just 10 kilometres to shops, beaches, school and town facilities.
- 18,085m² (5 acre) block on cul-de-sac road
- Double Brick
- Tiled roof
- 2 storey
- Solar hot water
- Solar offers 2 kilowatts Back to Grid
- 3 large bedrooms, main with built-ins and ensuite
- Large entertainment room with air-conditioning
- Large two room wine cellar
- 2 fireplaces
- Mediterranean ornate interior decor, Tudor style home
- 2 bathrooms and 2 WC (1 located in laundry, 1 in the outside workshop)
- 2 car garage adjoining house with automatic roller doors and large attic room with views
- Windmill to pump creek water to separate tank
- 2 large concrete rainwater tanks (approximately 50,000 litres of rainwater in total)
- 4 bay workshop including car repair pit and WC
- Multiple outbuildings, powered sheds
- irrigated paddocks
- Animal enclosure pen (chickens or small pigs)
- Gated property
- partially fenced perimeter - only posts along the roadside border
- Bitumen driveway
- Situated between Bermagui coastal town and Cobargo farm working town
Send an email or call to make an appointment to inspect and express your interest.
Please advise if you are a local to this area and have been affected by the bushfires in your email.