EMAIL TO INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT
New luxury filled homes in the heart of the Gold Coast are hard to come by so don't miss out on this amazing rare opportunity!
Finding a new executive rental close to the Gold Coasts best private schools and hospital is like winning the lotto, making this property the ideal investment with great estimated rental return of $950 to $1,000 per week.
Enjoy the cafe lifestyle in this ultimate new luxury low maintenance residence. Located in the highly sought after TSS and Ferry Road Market Precinct and only minutes to the beach.
Upon entering the front door, you are greeted with a spacious light filled open plan living area. Boasting a luxurious imported Italian kitchen with soft close fittings, adorned with expansive marble bench tops, Miele appliances including gas cooktop, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Stunning oak timber flooring, opulent sheer curtains and 2.7m high square set ceilings. Posing a modern stylish powder room with floor to ceiling tiling.
The upper level offers a second Italian kitchenette with marble benchtop and overhead tinted glass cabinetry. Spacious master suite with his and her robes, impressive ensuite with double vanity and marble bench tops, overhead head mirrored cupboards and double shower.
There are three other flexible bedrooms that can be disposed as a second living room or use one as a nursery or study. The main bathroom offers incredible fixtures with black tapware, freestanding bath, marble benchtop and full height tiling.
Entertain in style out on the palm springs inspired deck overlooking the private low maintenance fully fenced yard. Double lock up garage with storage space, under stair storage or linen area and separate laundry also fitted with Italian cabinetry and marble bench top that leads out to an external drying yard.
- ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, ceiling fans, security system, multiple data and arial points, high speed NBN
- steel frame construction with builder’s structural warranty
- located next to the Alicia Street cafes and Convenience Store (Marked to be the next Chirn Park)
- views to Ron Short park where dogs can run and children can play at the newly completed playground
- Gold Coasts best Private schools are in Southport - walk to TSS - The Southport School, Private Boys and St Hildas Private Girls School only a short distance away
- Walk to Ferry Road Markets and just a short distance to Southport Park Shopping Centre, Gold Coast University Hospital, Southport Golf Course, Australia Fair & Pacific Fair Shopping Centres, Chirn Park, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach and the Broadwater
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and correct, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.