If you’ve been searching for a block of land in the Barellan Point/Karalee area and are uninterested by the barren and desolate plots on offer by developers, then this could be the perfect spot for you. An extremely rare opportunity to secure land in this highly sought-after suburb is available now, complete with concrete driveway and plenty of trees providing privacy and seclusion in your own leafy pocket of paradise. This 3,169 M2 block offers ample space to build your dream home with a pool, shed and still plenty of room for the kids to run around. The beautiful wide-open space really needs to be seen to be believed. Nestled away off Junction road with only a short bike ride to Karalee State School or an 8 minute drive to the Karalee Shopping Village, a parcel of land like this is as rare as an overseas holiday in 2020.
- Town water, phone, NBN and power all connected
- New fencing on two sides
- School bus collection from the street
- 16 mins to Ipswich CBD and easy access to Warrego Highway
- Family friendly suburb
- Shopping centre with Woolworths, Coles, Newsagent, Bakery, Bottle Shops, Gym, Pool Shop + many more only a stone’s throw away
- Karalee State School and Childcare Centre only a 3 minute drive away
- Great opportunity to utilise the Government's HomeBuilder scheme before it expires
- Not affected by the 1974 or 2011 floods
Contact now for a private inspection before it’s too late!