This charming brand new 2 bedroom low set duplex home is beautifully designed and constructed and includes a host of features sure to make homeowner or investor satisfied for decades to come. First home buyers are eligible for the $15,000 government grant. Save over $20,000 - $60,000 over the next 10 - 20 years with zero body corporate fees
The home is located within the popular Heights Estate, which features beautifully landscaped parks, playgrounds and pavilions, and an enhanced experience of community living achieved through visionary masterplan design. The Estate will also soon be home to its own child care centre as well as a either a 10 to 15 store shopping village or showroom centre.
The Heights is within 10 minutes of the new billion-dollar Westfield Coomera, Coomera Train Station, Westfield Helensvale and Helensvale Homeworld. Nearby are good schools, colleges, transport, dining and Theme Parks. Convenient access to the M1 places the Gold Coast’s beaches within easy reach, and Brisbane CBD is only 40 minutes away.
Right next door to the estate is the Gold Coast's exciting new $80 million dollar sports precinct and aquatic centre (opening this year) featuring 5 world-class pools (including water playland), 8 tennis courts, 12 netball courts, events space, health and fitness centre, community centre, cafe, dining, parklands and more. Info at https://www.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/pimpama-sports-hub-51056.html
[[ --- Features --- ]]
- North-facing block with lovely grassy back yard
- Two cosy bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms
- Family living area with separate dining space
- Designer kitchen, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Undercover entertaining patio
- Attractively landscaped front and rear garden
- Spacious ceilings and ceiling fans throughout the home
- Air conditioning systems in the living area and main bedroom
- Electric hot water, porcelain tiles, mirrored built-in wardrobes, bathtub, stone bathroom benchtops
- Internal access single garage with epoxy floor, remote doors and + 1 driveway car space
- Clothesline, letterbox, driveways, blinds, fly screens, etc included.
* Rated 8 out of 10 for energy efficiency making it comfortable to live in and saving you $$$ on cooling & heating bills.
* The building and all inclusions and appliances are protected under warranty.
The home is situated on the crest of a hill above rear neighbours which means increased privacy to the backyard and an expansive view of the open sky and distant landmarks visible from the living area and backyard.
Open up the home to enjoy the frequent gentle breeze through this part of the estate or, take a stroll to the large open space parkland just 100m away (to be completed in 2021 and includes a dog park, half-court basketball and kids playground).
The estate is completely sold out and this is the very last brand new home available. It will not last so don't miss out! There is no costly construction wait time. The home is finished and ready to live in or rent out right now! Contact us and inspect asap.
Information for investors:
* Rental returns appraised at $370 - $400 p.w. in a very low vacancy area (<1% vacancies and can be tenanted within 3 weeks). 10-year rental income guarantee available.
* Located in a master-planned estate. Master-planned communities historically have shown more consistent future capital growth, sales rates, and shorter time on the market.
* Up to $10,000 in annual depreciation tax deductions available
* Zero body corporate fees!
* Growth area with substantial price rises predicted (https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-28/gold-coast-property-market-to-increase-dramatically-2021/12926788) + new Pimpama train station (2024)
Contact us now with any questions and to book your inspection.
NOTE: Wall, floor & kitchen colours, together with furnishings added, are an artists near impression only.
DISCLAIMER: We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.