Feel the peace and privacy come upon you by walking through your spacious new home. Built for the home maker and gardener, with solar power, solar hot water and large capacity water tanks this home is well located close to all amenities, schools, shops, transport and re recreation facilities. Private viewings only.
Just a few of the notable features this home offers:
- Very comfortable, private, quiet family home on one level, built with the permanency of brick.
- 4 large bedrooms, including a large master bedroom, with ensuite and walk-in robe, and three large bedrooms; all with built-in robes and shared bathroom, with separate toilet.
- Large 615m2 block.
- Car garage and carport, with space for 2 cars.
- Separate lounge room, with separate dining area.
- Galley style all gas kitchen with plenty of cupboard space.
- Open plan family, entertainment or eating area.
- Cool tiled flooring throughout the living areas.
- Large pergola, with an eastern aspect.
- Solar panels.
- Solar hot water system.
- Garden shed.
- 2 large capacity water tanks, with pump.
- Railway Station, Redbank Plains. within 2.1km.
- Shopping Centre, Redbank Plaza, within 1.4km.
- Redbank Plains Station to Roma Street Station within 28 minutes.
- Drive to Roma Street Station, within 30 minutes.
- Rising Stars Early Learning Centre, within 500m.
- State School, Collingwood Park, within 700m.
- College, St Peter Claver, within 3.7km.
- Golf Club, Gailes (Public course), set amongst tall gum and pine trees on a naturally undulating surface with a par of 73, within 9 minutes along the M5.
- Off leash dog park, Banjo Patterson Park, within 500m.
- Recreation, basketball etc., Banjo Patterson Park.
Property Type: Brick home.
Land Size: 615sqm.
Space and privacy.
Garage Spaces: 3.
Solar hot water.
Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, including the M5.