Set in an appealing suburban lifestyle on an elevated location near Thornlie Train Station, these properties take advantage of being close to all amenities including public transportation, schools, shops and easy access to main roads. We must say that ‘location box’ is well ticked.
This massive 841m2 corner block with 57m is a rare investment opportunity in the heart of Thornlie, calling all Developers, Builders, Investors. Zoned residential and able to be subdivided, the options of these properties are endless.
- Massive 841m2 with 57m frontage
- Incredible potential to build units and townhouses
- Total 51.9 meters street frontage, 36.7 meters depth
- Exiting home to be leased out for a rental income whilst going through process
- Rare opportunity of 841 m2 large land holding
- Renovate or extend the two current character 3*1 homes
- Land bank in this fast-growing suburb with great growth potential
- Total 57 meters street frontage
- Thornlie is the largest suburb within The City of Gosnells
- Suburban lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle of inner-city living.
- The nature reserves and parklands surround
- Strong public transportation and road links keep Thornlie well connected
- Central to multiple shopping centres: Forest Lakes Shopping Centre, Spencer Village Shopping Centre and the Thornlie Square Shopping Centre
- Recreational facilities all close by: Leisure World and the Tom Bateman Sporting Complex
- Local schools such as Yale Primary School, Thornlie Primary School and Thornlie Senior High School
Rare opportunity, call the exclusive agents today to secure and prosper!
*Subject to relevant council approvals and provisions
Rates and fees:
Water Rate $899 / pa
Council Rate $1497 / pa (2021 - 2022)