Come and enjoy this contemporary home built in 2005 on over 1/4 acre block with comfort and lifestyle in mind. It's time for me to downsize as I move towards retirement.
This immaculately maintained light filled home has been recently refreshed with:
- new carpet in brms and painted through out in neutral colours to suit any décor,
- new electric HWS installed Dec 2021
- new venetian blinds throughout Nov 2021
- automatic door opener installed Oct 2021
- updated landscaping
Storage, Storage and more storage - Inside and out!!!
Main inside features include:
- 3 brms all with built in robes with shelves 2 x queen, 1 x double (currently used as an office) all with ceiling fans
- Master brm has mirrored robe doors, RC A/C, TV point and sliding door access to patio area
- 2 way bathroom adjoining the Master brm with separate bath and large shower, toilet, large vanity, sky light and heater fan light and excellent water pressure
- 2 toilets - 1 in bathroom and 1 off the laundry (newly installed Nov 2021)
- Large spacious laundry with heaps of storage, under bench cupboards and double storage cupboards with shelves and broom closet
- 2 open plan adjoining tiled living areas with ceiling fan and RC A/C with 2 TV points flows front to rear of the home with large screened sliding doors
- Good sized Dining area with TV point
- Kitchen has 2 door pantry and loads of cupboards above and below the wide benches, filtered rainwater tap and gas cooking
- extra wide tiled hall leads to the bathroom and brms and has a double door storage/linen cupboard
- power points are everywhere to accommodate all the device chargers and electronics
Outside features include:
- Lovely views of the park, reserve and Wondai State Forest from the rear of the house
- 10m x 4m back patio with stenciled concrete and privacy screen - goes almost full length of the house allowing for covered access to Master brm and living areas, awesome for entertaining.
- The very private backyard gives the feel that your neighbours are miles away with established gardens attracting a range on birds
- Immaculately maintained front and rear yard that has been brought back to basics allowing the new owner to make it there own. Great for backyard cricket with backyard fully fenced to keep your family and pets safe.
- Rear access via the park through double gates.
- 3 x established raised garden beds ready for planting
- 9mx 6m double garage with automatic door and side door access
- 2 x garden sheds
- 2 x 3500 gallon rainwater tanks, one attached to house (with filter) and one attached to the garage to keep water usage costs down.
- Fully insulated with tinted windows to assist with keeping cool in summer
- House is positioned North/South so as to capture the sun in winter to reduce heating costs
This home is being sold directly by the owner (so no agents).
Enquiries from Cash and pre-approved finance buyers only please, I work from home and only have limited times available for viewings.
Inspections are by appointment only please.