REGISTER TO VIEW THIS HOME!
Location, Convenience, and style make this light filled home perfect for whatever your heart desires.
With a generous floorplan offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plus theatre room and a spacious open plan kitchen, living & dining area, As well as a roof attic for extra storage space what more could you ask for!
With the convenient location to your advantage, your possibilities are endless… Walk to your local Beach or amenities, jump on a bus that heads to Fremantle, Cockburn, Perth city or Rockingham, even more possibilities await!
Features of the home include: -
- Large Theatre Room
- 4 Bedrooms - Master bedroom with Large Walk-in robe
- 2 Bathrooms. Ensuite with Quality double shower heads.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- 3 Large Minor bedrooms with Built-in robes.
- Secure Double Lock-up Garage
-Attic Space for extra Storage Room.
- Quality finishings throughout.
- Quality Plush freshly laid carpets.
-Fresh Neutral Paint throughout.
-Stainless Steel appliances including Dishwasher.
-Plumbed Fridge Recess.
- Large Pantry and ample cupboard space.
- Great size laundry with extra linen storage space.
- Security System.
- Beautiful alfresco/entertainment area with Stunning Gazebo area.
- Conveniently Located, yet quiet & private.
- Established Gardens that are easy care.
-Fenced Front and Back yards.
This home is perfect for a growing family or an investor. With its generous living space and proximity to Fremantle, Schools, Shops the coast along with many other local attractions, you could not ask for a more conveniently located home. Bulit in 2009 in a well-Established Neighborhood, parks, shops, schools everything is at your doorstep. All efforts have been made at this property to allow you to simply move in and make it your new home without much to do.
Estimated rental income for this property $580-$680 per week.
This home is near:
- 4.3km to Coogee Beach
- 900m to Phoenix Park Shopping Centre
- 600m to Newton Primary School
- 7.6km to Fremantle CBD
- 800m from the City of Cockburn Library Facilities and city counsel
- Bus stop just a short walk servicing bus routes to Fremantle Perth Rockingham Cockburn central.
The list goes on,
Be quick! Homes like this do not last !
Private Viewings available by appointment, alternatively home opens will be advertised in conjunction to interest, register your interest Today.
Looking for buyers mid $600k's
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, owner does not hold any responsibility to any self-conceived misconception’s, with regards to advertised property ,owner has secured efforts to ensure the property is at a reliable standard without any more major or minor fixes required .Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.