This deceiving little gem is located in the heart of town. It is within walking distance to all amenities our quaint country town has to offer such as boutique shops, local schools and parks, recreational facilities, grocery shops and delectable eating establishments.
Built around one hundred years ago, this cottage was originally the home of the general store owner and the orange trees were planted soon after, as told to us by the lovely elderly lady that knocked on our door just a few short months ago.
Constructed of cedar, this 3-bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home has had many owners; artisans and tradespersons alike have imprinted their unique touch on this charming character cottage over its lifespan.
This home can only be defined as perfect, and all it needs is you, the new owner to add your personal stamp.
Attractive features include:
- Spacious open plan living.
- The rear double door entrance boasts seamless flat access into the home via concrete ramp moulded into driveway.
- Driveway is easily accessible from Steere Street.
- The home is completely elderly and disabled-friendly.
- Large rear shed.
- Already connected to deep sewerage.
- Laundry with plentiful room for storage along with a small study or play area.
- Huge bathroom with flat access non-slip flooring, a timber vanity, as well as a disabled-friendly toilet and wash basin.
- Second stand-alone toilet accessible from laundry.
- Generously sized kitchen/dining area presented with solid timber benches and fitted with a brand-new oven and dishwasher.
- Notable living room with an abundance of space to entertain a small family.
- Three sizable bedrooms, with the master bedroom accommodating a king-size bed and features a fireplace. The remaining two bedrooms are suitable for queen-size beds, with one of the rooms also possessing a fireplace.
- Seven-foot verandah which includes a storage room.
- Fresh paint throughout the home.
- Split-system air-conditioning.
- Large yard space which welcomes the possibility of a workshop, granny flat, or an extravagant garden for the green thumbs - the opportunities reach far and wide.
We could go on all day about the unique attributes of this humble abode which boasts elegant artisanal features throughout its walls, high ceilings, doors, and windows but that would take far too long. You have to see it to appreciate it. Experience the best of luxury cottage living.