"Under contract" Stand Out from the Crowd,
This contemporary style pavillion property is simply stunning. As an ex display home it has been tastefully yet simply styled both internally and externally. Due to it's unique layout with two bedrooms at the front of the home and the other two separated by an atrium and dining room /hall this home would suit a family with teenagers seeking "their own space", a young family with an infant or the home business setup.
Constructed in 2013, the home's unique design exudes a leisurely ambience from the moment of arrival. Tropical gardens with raised timber stands and clay urns sit proudly at the front and rear of the home offering a sense of individuality.
Distinctive touches start at the front door with this large timber/glass entry door entry, foyer and timber decks which connect three separate living spaces. Tropical surrounds are present throughout the home with thoughtfully positioned gardens, further adding to the relaxed vibe.
• Unique four bedroom Pavilion-style home with large walk in robe and ensuite to master bedroom
• All bedrooms have air-conditioning, built in robes and new carpets
• There is 3rd toilet for the guests (in case your kids are like mine and a bit untidy)
• Spacious internal laundry with plenty of storage and ample linen storage
• Thoughtfully positioned on a 663 sqm block to capture light and breezes
• Central solar atrium offers tropical and leafy surrounds
• Three separate living spaces connected by timber decking
• Family bathroom offers shower/bath combination
• The functional and practical kitchen has plenty of storage space with wall oven, dishwasher, island cooktop and island sink. It also has 5
large pot drawers and a microwave recess above the oven
• Generous double garage with plenty of height for the 4WD
• Rear timber deck for alfresco entertaining overlooking lush green lawns with easy maintenance gardens
• Surrounded by other ex-display homes in a quiet position
• Convenient side access to rear yard via a gate each side of the property to easily park, boats, caravans or trailers