Your Best Years Are Still to Come at Scalabrini Allambie Heights
- 2-bedroom, independent living units, with secure parking space (plus visitor spaces)
- Appliances included
- Low weekly service fee, which covers up-keep of gardens and grounds, minor maintenance, home insurance, electricity and water
- 24h emergency call system
- Level entrance way
- A short stroll to shops, cafes, bakeries and grocery stores
- Direct access to Scalabrini Allambie Heights residential aged care village, including our onsite Scalabrini Village Manager and full program of entertainment and activities, age specific gym, café, hairdresser, library etc.
- Access to our pastoral support team, including a team of sisters that also live onsite
- Set on beautiful grounds and directly next to the main garden area and fountain
- A large balcony to relax on during warm afternoons, with ocean glimpses
- Very close to Allambie Heights Public School
- Pets are welcome
- Extra services such as cleaning, meals, bus trips to various locations, personal care (e.g. showering), clinical care (e.g. physio) are all available onsite for a small fee
- Deferred management fee system
More About Scalabrini Allambie Heights:
Newly renovated Scalabrini Allambie Heights is a prime location on Sydney’s beautiful Northern Beaches and is home to beautiful gardens, a residential aged care village, four independent living units and its own chapel, which runs several masses a week. Scalabrini Allambie Heights is a short drive from many of Australia’s best beaches and has been designed to suit retirees who value their independence but want convenience, comfort and community. Recently undergone a major renovation, meticulously designed to enhance life, its beautiful streetscape is a colourful hub of social activity, including a new cafe, barbershop, hair salon, library, wellbeing centre, physiotherapy and massage room, potting shed and private dining room.
As a not-for-profit (for-purpose) aged care organisation, Scalabrini puts resident needs first. We aren’t driven by profit maximisation and we aren’t guided by cost-cutting or revenue. Instead, we continuously invest back into our villages, to maintain our position as the primary choice for ageing communities across New South Wales. Scalabrini’s philosophy places the individual first, giving people choice, control, dignity and respect. With this comes a true sense of belonging, a feeling of being in control and a feeling of being home.