For the facts lover…..
* 4 Bedroom - main aircon & ensuite
* 2 Bathroom – including ensuite, main with bath and separate shower and separate toilet.
* 2 Reverse cycle spilt system air conditioners – lounge/dining & main bedroom
* Open plan lounge/dining opening out to the covered alfresco with ceiling fan
* Media Room
* Built-ins robes with hanging rail, top shelf and set of 4 draws, main has WIR with an extra 4 draws.
* Ceiling fans and blinds/curtains throughout
* 3 TV Points – media, lounge & main bedroom
* Laundry with side access straight to clothes line.
* Linen cupboard with double magnetic doors (no handles) with room for your broom.
* Gas cooktop & hot water, Omega appliances
* Carpet to all bedrooms, media and WIR.
* Key locks on windows and doors
* Double garage with remote opener and internal and external access doors.
* Steel Frame with Colorbond Roof
* Insulation Bats in walls & ceiling
* Smoke Alarms to code
* Garden shed with concrete slab
* Water tank poly 9,500L
* Large 1090sqm block - plenty of room for toys and play.
* 1.8 secure timber paling fence – to full perimeter of rear property with single entry gate on one side and a double gate access on the other.
* Rates $950.93 per half
* Water Access charge $360 per half
* Currently long term tenants in place with a periodiac agreement. Weekly Rent $450 + water usage
For the story lover…...
Located in a quieter area of town with larger blocks and a more rural feel, this sturdy and functional colorbond roof, steel frame GJ Gardener Home, may have been built (2012) to be an investment property but when you walk in you can feel it was designed and built with the owner/occupier in mind.
Wide front access block with double concrete driveway and double gated access down one side to the lush big back yard, 1.8m timber paling fenced yard where there is a garden shed with a concrete pad and 9,500L poly water tank and plenty of room for the big toys and for the kids/pets to run around.
As you walk in the front door you are greeted by a good size hallway direct to the open plan lounge and dining room which flows out to the rear fanned Patio, perfect for those beautiful warm summer evenings, and providing plenty of space for entertaining, or not and just sit alone and enjoy the sound of not much, but nature.
The kitchen has ample cupboard and bench space with (Omega appliances) a gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher. On the way to the Laundry that has side access door out to the clotheslines you will go past the hidden linen cupboard that has double magnetic doors, no handles to hook yourself on and has room for your broom.
The property is kept comfortable all year round with insulation in both the roof and wall, ceiling fans throughout or the 2 reverse cycle air conditioning systems located in lounge and main bedroom.
The large carpeted main bedroom has reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan, tv point, blinds, several double power points, walk in robe with single hanging rail, top shelf and 2 x 4 sets of draws, and a stylish ensuite with heater, fan, light combo, a shower, toilet and vanity. The three remaining carpeted bedrooms all have ceiling fans, blinds and built in robes – all robes have single hanging rail, top shelf and set of 4 draws. They are serviced by the main bathroom which has heater, fan, light combo, bathtub, separate semi frameless shower, and vanity. There is also a separate ventilated toilet for convenience.
Whether the astute investor or someone just wanting a low maintenance home with nothing to do but move in and enjoy, then this is the perfect home and is worthy of your inspection.
Currently, there are long term tenants in place on a periodic agreement. The weekly rent is $450 + water usage. The rates are approximately $950.93 per half and water access charge is $360 per half.
Oakey is a small country community with all the essential amenities to enjoy a laid back lifestyle. It is the home of the Australian Army Aviation Museum, Oakey Beef & Export Manufacturers and has one of the few old time RSL’s left that support and give back to the Veterans and is just a carefree 20 minute drive north-west of Toowoomba, you will feel the hustle and bustle blow off you as you drive home.
Education: it may be a small town but there all levels of education in town. From childcares, Kindygarten to having both a Primary & State High School, but if you wanted something a little bit fancier there is also St Moncia’s Catholic Primary School, but the schools don’t stop there, just a little out of town you will find many options to suit you and your child’s needs.
If this loveable property has caught your attention give me a call for an inspection.
Disclaimer: property details are as accurate as possible, if information is not correct it is purely a mistake and not intended to be misleading. Any errors we would appreciate you bringing to our attention so an amendment can be made accordingly. Photo's of the property are prior to fencing being done, and tenants moving in. Photo's of Oakey town, signs, and schools highlights, are not my photography and contribution is owed to the person/sites as noted on each photo.