188A Abbett Street, Scarborough.
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a proposed vacant 298sqm survey strata block (effective land 270sqm) in South Scarborough.
Nestled in one of Scarborough's favourite streets, this outstanding site is located within walking distance to the vibrant Scarborough entertainment precinct, yet far enough to enjoy the quiet family living amongst the local bars, restaurants, and shops.
This rare block is a builder’s dream with no expense spared in site preparation including:
• New fencing (including approved site retaining)
• Complete Earthworks to allow for an elevated level site
• Provisions for Gas and Electrical via a private brick mains board
• Landscaped Brick steps to your elevated block
Don’t waste time and money with unnecessary and expensive site work costs from your builder.
• 298sqm Survey Strata Lot
• 15.09m Frontage
• Elevated position with Clear & Level Site
• New Fencing
• Private Access Leg to Abbett Street
• Vehicle Access via Jordy Lane
• 230m Nearest Bus Stop
• 200m Nido Childcare Centre
• 350m Brighton Road Food Market
• 500m SKØL
• 700m Deanmore Square
• 800m Pizzaca Pizzeria and Bar
• 800m Scarborough Library / Leisure Centre
• 500m Scarborough Primary School
• 550m St John's Primary School
• 1.3km Doubleview Primary School
• 2.4km Hale School
• 2.8km St Mary's Anglican Girls' School
• 4.0km Churchlands Senior High School
Secure your position in this ideal location and build an easy living contemporary home enjoying everything this popular beachside suburb has to offer.
• Council Rates: Approx $1,519 per annum
• Water Rates: Approx $1,143 per annum
The particulars of this listing have been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. Every effort has been made to ensure the information is reliable and accurate, however, clients must carry out their own independent due diligence to ensure the information provided is correct and meets their expectations.