The search is over! A superb dual home is now available.
A rare opportunity in this tightly held part of Noraville is sure to tick all the boxes: a spectacular modern open-plan home, large enough for all the family. With functional design, superb quality and its proximity to the ocean this modern home is an entertainer's oasis boasting in plenty of lifestyle.
This Beautiful North facing property, which offers full side frontage on a quiet reserve with native birds, wallabies and a resident wombat, just minutes away from jaw dropping beaches, national parks and an easy walk to everything you will need.Under 5 minutes stroll to local cafes, restaurants, and the local fruit and veg and ALDI supermarket.
The home has been carefully renovated and cleverly designed. The home is light and airy and the charming established landscaped gardens surround the home, and those who love to entertain will delight to find the covered patio out the back that looks over the peaceful reserve.
The main 4 bedroom house boasts high ceilings, modern kitchen open plan living and beautiful timber flooring.There are plenty of storage options, all bedrooms include built-in robes and the master consists of walk-through cupboards to the ensuite and private access to the nature reserve.
Nestled to the back of the property, divided with a triple garage and lush gardens is a 2 bedroom custom designed granny flat, with high ceilings, granite benches, hardwood flooring and alfresco living.
Both homes sit on a huge 923m2 low maintenance block with a large exposed aggregate driveway.
Bedrooms 6 | Bathrooms 3 | Garage 3
- Kitchen: ceasar stone bench tops with push to close cupboards and drawers; dishwasher, oven and large cooktop.
- Living areas: 9 foot square set ceilings, beautiful hardwood polished floorboards; reverse cycle air conditioner; outdoor entertaining kitchen with built in BBQ and plenty of storage, travertine flooring and granite benches
- 4 bedrooms in the main house with built-in wardrobes, and esuite to the master
- Bathrooms: floor to ceiling tiling, main with deep bath and tasteful and modern vanity and tiles.
- Exterior: Stunning Spotted Gum timber decking at front entry and side pergola; alfresco cathedral ceilings; LED lights around the perimeter of the home; low maintenance gardens;
- Granny flat has 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, high ceilings, good size bathroom and laundry, with private alfresco. Well equipped kitchen with stone benches and reverse cycle air conditioning. Weekly rental income could earn you $500-$550 per week.
Dont miss out on this beauty, this is arguably the best block in Noraville, opportunities like this rarely surface in the area.