Well appointed & fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment located in "The Watson" Hotel & Apartment complex with large private balcony. Set above the skyline with spectacular panoramic views of the City, Adelaide Hills, tree top canopies & the River Torrens along Linear Park nature trail. Situated in the beautiful suburb of Walkerville, the apartment offers open plan living with enviable views, stunning natural light, modern facilities & a host of amenities & conveniences including a 25m pool, private gym, cafe's, bars, restaurants, specialty shops & supermarkets.
• Large private balcony spanning the length of the apartment with panoramic views
• 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
• Galley kitchen with ample storage, bench space & modern appliances including built-in smart storage dishwasher & fridge
• Split-system reverse cycle A/C
• Open plan dining & living space bathed in natural light overlooking floor-to-ceiling, double-glazed windows & sliding doors onto the expansive balcony
• Modern bathroom featuring large shower, integrated laundry, storage options, washing machine & dryer.
• 1 secure car park with direct access to the building
• Secure bike or sports equipment lockable storage cage located adjacent to car park
• Access to private gym & beautiful sunbathed 25m swimming pool with lounging area
• Fully furnished
• Giant chess board, BBQ & entertainment facilities available
A short step to the major supermarket, a stone's throw from convenient public transport, set only minutes from Adelaide's East End & CBD, with the Linear Park Trail immediately adjacent this property offers recreation, convenience & fun for all lifestyles. Delicious coffee, teas, treats & brunch await at award winning cafes ready to become your local within 2 mins walk. Specialty shops, Chemist, Post Office, restaurants & bars provide the essentials & ultimate convenience within a 1km radius for a variety of lifestyles & preferences. This in-demand location presents a wonderful opportunity suiting both owner occupier & investor alike.
Currently tenanted on a periodic lease returning $470 per week
Inspection by appointment only
Disclaimer: The details represented within this advertisement are intended to be accurate, true & correct however it is the buyer/purchaser's responsibility to conduct their own due diligence while viewing & purchasing the property.
Council Rates | $329 p/q approx
Strata fees | $1,440 p/q approx
ESL | $107.45 p/a approx