Resort Style Living I Ultra Convenience | Serene Views
Available to move in immediately or rent out for well more than $700 per week.
Located at the happening end of Wentworth Point and in arguably the area’s best building i.e. the iconic resort style “Savannah” complex, this contemporary 2 bedroom unit is finished to the highest standard and offers convenience, comfort and an enjoyable lifestyle set against peaceful views of river, parkland and sunsets.
The building is a secure complex and the unit is secure and private. Savanah features its own gym, indoor pool, conference room and dedicated concierge receptionist to assist residents in the building. There's a large outdoor garden level with BBQ and seating for entertaining your guests. The unit is adjacent to the waterfront park and has easy access to a number of great walking tracks along the bay or river or through the surrounding parklands.
Within very short walking distance are all the local cafes, restaurants, Wentworth Point community centre, primary school, public buses and Marina Square shopping centre with Coles supermarket. Olympic Park Ferry wharf is a five minute walk and 35-minute ferry ride to the City which is only 12km away. Rhodes and it’s train station is only a 10-minute walk or you can catch the free shuttle bus that loops frequently.
On the edge of Olympic Park you’ll enjoy great access to premier sporting matches, concerts and entertainment events. You’ll love the Homebush bay waterfront and expansive Olympic Park parklands, waterfronts and cycleways.
Located on level 15 and each main living space has roof to floor picturesque views on offer. Relaxing Homebush bay parklands, the Parramatta river and distant blue mountains by day. Breathtaking colourful sunsets and the lights of Parramatta city in the evenings.
- Open living & dining area flows seamlessly to a sunny covered balcony through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Desirable position with relaxing views and providing an abundance of natural light
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Generous master bedroom with deluxe ensuite
- Exquisite designer kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and splashback, integrated European appliances, and ample pantry space
- Two sleek bathrooms with contemporary finishes
- Convenient study nook
- Attractive wood grain look flooring through lounge & dining. Wool carpets in both bedrooms
- Dual zone ducted air-conditioning
- Internal laundry with dryer space. Internal storage area.
- NBN ready
- One secure car space plus one bonus storage cage
- Security video intercom system and secure building access
- Dedicated onsite concierge 3pm to 10pm M-F & 8am – 10pm weekends
- Indoor pool, gym and BBQ entertainment area
- Serene parkland and river views
- Exceptional building management team are daily on-site and extremely efficient, helpful & pleasant.
Units of this calibre are rare to the market and present an excellent opportunity for the discerning buyer.
Don't hesitate to contact us to organise an inspection or with any questions.
Additional unit photos of the unit (unfurnished) are at this link: