Resort Style Living I Ultra Convenience | Serene Views
*Available to move into now*
Located at the happening end of Wentworth Point in arguably the area’s best building i.e. the iconic resort style “Savannah” complex, this luxurious modern two bedroom unit is superbly finished to the highest standard. Spoil yourself with the comfort, convenience and lifestyle benefits that this special development offers before falling in love with living against a daily backdrop of views of parkland, river and sunsets.
Savanah building is developed by the world-renowned and acclaimed Japanese developer Sekesui House (sekisuihouse.co.jp/english/). Layouts and features throughout the building are very well designed to maximise liveability and are elegantly presented. The building features its own gym, indoor pool, conference room and dedicated concierge receptionist to assist residents. There's also a large outdoor garden level with BBQ and entertaining area for guests. The complex is adjacent to a waterfront park and has easy access to walks along the bay and river or through the surrounding parkland.
All within 2 minutes walk are local cafes, restaurants, Community centre / library, primary school, public buses and Marina Square shopping centre with Coles. Olympic Park Ferry is five minutes walk away where it's a scenic 35-minute ride to the City. Rhodes train station is a 10-minute walk or you can catch the free shuttle bus there that leaves from only 200m away. Nearby Olympic Park is home to premier sporting matches, concerts and entertainment events as well as 430 hectares of open space, recreation areas, wetlands and waterways.
- Great layout with spacious open plan kitchen, dining & living that extends onto the balcony.
- Floor to ceiling glass doors and windows showcasing picturesque views day and night. Views are of the river, parklands, Parramatta city and blue mountains.
- North westerly aspect for lots of light and beautiful sunsets night after night (one of the highlights of living in this unit).
- Open air balcony for fresh air and sunshine
- Generous master bedroom with deluxe ensuite & large built-ins
- Spacious second bedroom with built-in.
- Sleek second bathroom with modern finishes
- Exquisite designer kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and splashback, integrated European appliances, ample pantry space
- Ducted air-conditioning with dual zones
- Internal laundry with dryer space. Internal storage area.
- Timber-look flooring. Wool carpets in bedrooms
- NBN ready
- One secure car space plus one storage cage
- Security video intercom system and secure building access
- Dedicated onsite concierge 3pm to 10pm M-F & 8am – 10pm weekends
- Indoor pool, gym, conference room and BBQ entertainment area
- Exceptional building management team are daily on-site and extremely efficient, helpful & pleasant.
Units of this calibre are rare to the market and present an excellent opportunity for the discerning buyer. Please note the price guide as an indication of offers that will be considered.
Don't hesitate to contact us to organise an inspection or with any questions.
$800 per week
Additional unit photos of the unit (unfurnished) are at this link: https://bit.ly/3kWEbV8