Time to exit “the burbs” or looking for a change of scenery, seqwaying into retirement from the farm? Needing sheds to set up your own tradie business? Space to keep your horses or other pets. Relax into the charm and comfort of country acreage living, here in North Boyanup.
Within minutes of the Bunbury CBD, this rural living offers the best of many scenarios. Easy commute to the Kemberton, Greenbushes, Collie industrial/mining zones. 30 minutes to Busselton and the treasures beyond. Under 2-hour commute to Perth & the airport for FIFO or other opportunities.
Find your find place and cherish the space of all that’s on offer on this 5 acre special rural lifestyle property. With year around fruiting trees including citrus and sub tropical. Room for all the fur and feathered animals, 2 paddocks, 3 troughs and dam for your horses, chooks and dog friendly (enclosed backyard). Grow your own vegies year round in the raised garden beds.
A lush green vista beckons you outside and the north facing patio looks onto the secure fenced back yard, to the paddocks beyond. There is ample space for a swing, trampoline and an undercover sandpit/playarea already in place.
Wow! Two large machinery sheds, wood shed, garden shed and chook yard! There is an 7.8m x 12.5m powered shed providing useful and secure storage options for cars/boats/caravans/ plus your workshop. Plus a second open front 10m x 20m shed provides ample storage for your collectibles or powered toys.
Large 4 bedroom house plus office and living spaces. Constructed of double brick and iron roof. Many options to convert rooms, sheds and paddocks to suit your hobbies, work and your family.
* Kitchen with ample bench, cupboard and drawer storage
* Slow combustion Godan wood stove heating water for the house.
* Solar hart
* Full length front verandah
* Open plan living and lounging, dining and activity area (3 spaces)
* Ceiling fans
• 3 bedrooms with robes, with the main bedroom adjoined to a semi en-suite bathroom. Plus separate toilet and hand basin
* Large guest room with space for a queen sized bed and lounge setting adjoining separate shower and toilet
* Laundry with bench space and extra cupboard storage
* Study/office with desk and storage options
* Colorbond tin roof with insulation batts
* 2 large machinery sheds 8m x 11m with sliding doors with power (1 shed). Plus 10m x 20m open front shed
* Reticulated garden and orchards off bore or dam
* Netted orchard with stone fruit, persimmon, heritage apples, figs, apricots, plums, grapes, sapote, jujubes and more. Plus separate citrus (feijoa, grapefruit, guava, lemon etc) orchard
* 3kw of Solar panels
* Extra-large easy access double garage to accommodate your 4 x 4 drive (6 x 8m sized space) with entrance directly inside
* 2 water tanks with 90000L plus 4500litres capacity
* On school bus route to Bunbury Cathedral Grammar and Bunbury High School
* Originally built in 1986, with valuable renovations since
* Dam to water stock or garden or grow your own fresh water crays, has never run dry
* Woodshed, hen house, garden shed
* Loading ramp
Lillydale Road offers so much and is close to the airport (Bunbury and Busselton), Boyanup, Dardanup and Bunbury city. An easy 30min commute to Busselton, 15 minutes to the centre of Bunbury or under 2hrs to Perth.
ONLY genuine buyers