Are you looking for rural vistas and space to breathe but still want to be close to town amenities? Then look no further!
On offer is a flat 2.5 acres approx of vacant residential land complete with current planning permit approval for both a big house (5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms) and a massive shed (28 m x 18 m). Building plans can be made available to the successful buyer.
Buying the land prior to building not only gives you the option of amending building plans to suit your requirements (subject to council approval), it could also have the potential to save you $000’s on stamp duty.
Take advantage of this very rare opportunity to own an exceptionally large residential block in close proximity to the heart of the vibrant township of Rosedale.
- Planning permit approved
- North facing
- Mains electricity, town water and sewerage available
- Sealed road
- 2.5 acres = 1 hectare, or 10,000 square metres, approx
- Rural outlook across farmland with hills in the background
- Metres to shops, cafes, bakeries, community centre, train station and highway
- Some other town amenities are medical & dental clinic, pharmacy, primary school, sports oval, parks
- Potential for stamp duty savings (e.g. land vs. established house & land)
The popular township of Rosedale is ideally positioned between the large townships of Traralgon and Sale both of which are only a 20 -25 minute drive away.