This quality farmhouse-style home on 5 acres is located only a few minute’s drive from Kyogle township on a sealed road. The gently sloping block is perfect for those wanting space for the kids to have a horse or two. The fenced house yard has ample space with plenty of potential to add a garden or an orchard. The living area opens out onto the wrap around porch where you can sit and have your morning coffee and enjoy the native birds or the captivating view!
• South facing three-bedroom home
• Media room, which could also be used as a fourth bedroom
• Modern open plan living
• Two-way bathroom and a second toilet in the laundry
• Air Conditioning
• Recently repainted
• New luxurious wool carpet in bedrooms and media room
• Large timber raised vegetable garden and Vegepod for herbs
• Garden shed
• Detached garage
• Large chicken coop with an adjacent fenced vegetable/flower garden
• Earthworks commenced for a 10mx12m shed in adjoining paddock with power and water run to site
• Bosch dishwasher and Bosch 10KG front-loader washing machine included
• 1 year old Samsung refrigerator included
• Samsung 4K Smart TV and TV in Master Bedroom included
• 1 year old Husqvarna TS 142T Ride On-Mower included
• Just over an hour’s drive to Byron Bay and Ballina Airport
• Flood safe
The detached garage which makes an excellent workshop has recently been updated and re-roofed. The property is serviced with mains town water and there is also a 5,000-gallon rainwater tank.
A family home in such an amazing location with these kinds of inclusions won’t last long so send an enquiry now to book a private inspection.