Escape to your rural retreat with convenient location, and extra large powered workshop.
Perfect for families, trades, home businesses, animal lovers, or anyone wanting an easy care rural retreat.
Modern, open plan and spacious double brick and iron home featuring:
- King size master bedroom with a parent retreat / home office area
- Ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
- 3 minor bedrooms all with built in robes
- Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Formal lounge
- Formal dining area
- Galley kitchen with large breakfast bar and gas stove
- Dishwasher recess with electric and plumbing connection
- Family room
- Meals area
- Games room with direct entry outside
- Laundry with built in linen and broom cupboard
- Second WC
- Double carport
- Steel framed roof to reduce termites and fire risk
- Shopper's entry through kitchen
- Security screens on entry doors
- Flyscreens throughout
- Lockable sliding doors and windows
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Wood log fire
The home has been recently upgraded with brand new:
- luxury vinyl plank wide plank flooring throughout
- window coverings throughout
- painting inside and out
- Rinnai Instantaneous gas hot water system (10 year warranty provided)
- taps throughout and toilet cisterns installed by licenced plumber (warranty provided)
- air conditioning unit (installed last year with 5/10 warranty provided)
- Extra high lockable workshop for 4 large cars.
- Attached annexure with concreted based for an extra 6 cars to park under cover.
- 2.6 acres (1.06 hectares)
- Fully fenced perimeter with lockable vehicle gate, and pedestrian gate
- Gravel driveway to house and to workshop
- 3 fully fenced paddock areas for horses or other pets
- Reticulated easy care garden at front of house
- Large lawn area
- Native bushland for the remainder of property
- Garden shed
- Hills Hoist washing line
- Well kept property fire break
- Scheme water and underground electricity
- Weekly rubbish collection and fortnightly recycling collection
Convenient location across from the community centre and parkland:
- Cafe open 7 days a week from 7am to 6pm, and 9pm 3 nights a week
- Community centre with activities for adults and children and pre-school playgroups
- Tennis, Basketball and Netball courts
- Children's Playground
- BBQs and parkland
- 500 metres to first aid and ambulance post and fire station
- Located across the road from the free bus service for school children so your children will be last on the bus and first off, reducing travel time
- Bus takes all school aged children (Kindergarten to year 12) to public and private schools in: Two Rocks, Yanchep, Mindarie areas and in between.
Access to the river:
- Boat entry access 4 minutes away
50 minutes from Joondalup city with hospital and all major shopping.
This home offers quick and easy access to the cafe, community centre and highway, with a tranquil retreat when you are home. Spacious home, large powered workshop and room for horses, boats, caravans...or anything you like.
Contact for a private viewing.