Don't delay as Labrador prices are continuing to rise.
This townhouse has so much to offer, where do I begin?
How about being located at the rear ( away from the street ) of the complex with your own little yard?
How about having a remote LUG for 1 vehicle and off street parking for another?
If that catches your interest then the fact that it is move in ready should also tick a few boxes. Currently vacant and looking for an owner occupier or investor who can appreciate a property that isn't going to force you into a bidding war.
For the Investor an estimated rental return of between $465 and $480 may be achieved due to extremely low stock and surplus demand.
For the Owner occupier, we have repainted throughout, new carpets, new blinds, new appliances, new toilets, new vanities and so on.
Located within walking distance to Labrador Park Shopping where you can fill most of your day to day needs. A quick drive to either Harbour Town or Helensvale Shopping Centre will offer more retail outlets.
This townhouse is in a perfect location for the beach lovers. Catering to all ages offering fun activities such as boating, swimming, walk/ biking tracks, fishing or just enjoying a day out at the playground you will be hard pressed for choices.
Property Features :
* 3 large bedrooms. Main bedroom is king sized with ensuite
* Screened throughout
* Powder room downstairs
* Plush carpet and vinyl planks - new
* Neutral colour scheme gives you the opportunity to add your own splash of personality
* Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Rear courtyard and extra large yard space
* LUG for 1 vehicle, off street for 2nd car/ boat
* Small complex
* Private quiet location
* Air conditioning in living area
* Walking distance to all amenities
Let the pictures tell the story.....
Book an appointment today