Welcome to 17 Orchid Lane, Sunshine Cove (Maroochydore), your opportunity to enjoy the captivating lifestyle of Queensland’s Sunshine Coast.
This beautiful ready to move in home is situated in a sought after cul-de-sac on a north facing block with an exceptional layout. With flexible living across the two storeys, this home has something for everyone. Featuring a stunning Manhattan style throughout the home and gorgeous San Selmo reclaimed look brick features, it is sure to impress.
The home offers four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a large well-appointed kitchen, walk in pantry, two living areas, additional study space, a double garage, large spacious internal courtyard, low maintenance native front courtyard and ample storage. The ground floor bedroom and separate full bathroom are ideal for accommodating guests or teenagers or alternatively an opportunity for a media room or excellent home office.
Not only is this home in a class of its own with the functional layout, it also features high ceilings, soft close draws, finger printless cabinetry, stone benchtops with feature Nikpol wooden tones and stunning open shelving. The large 900mm induction cooktop and pyrolytic oven excites those who love to cook and entertain. The beautiful welcoming kitchen will speak to your family and the breakfast bar will be sure to encourage the kids to be involved in the heart of the home. The space flows seamlessly as it opens to the courtyard with corner stacking doors, and a stunning open concept ebony stairwell with feature pendant lighting.
As you wander upstairs you're welcomed into the second living space with additional room for a study nook or reading area. Two generous sized bedrooms offer walk-in robes with the practicality of a beautiful and functional bathroom space and separate toilet with additional hand basin.
The tranquil sanctuary that is the master bedroom entices you with its north facing deck, walk in robe and stunning ensuite. Featuring a double rain shower head, double basins and a freestanding bath with beautiful tiles wrapping to the ceiling.
This light-filled home catches a beautiful breeze that is surrounded by well-tended native gardens, walking paths and boardwalks wandering around waterways, open green spaces, children's playgrounds and amenities encouraging you to enjoy an outdoor lifestyle. This low maintenance living enables time to enjoy all the Sunshine Coast has to offer.
Easy access to shops, quick link roads to motorways and walking distance to the new Maroochydore city centre with fantastic restaurants and cafes are further reasons why this is the perfect location for your new home.
Features to love:
- Ready to move in
- 4 Bedrooms with 4th bedroom located downstairs for flexible living
- 3 full Bathrooms complete with two bathtubs
- Large well-appointed kitchen with quality Fisher and Paykel appliances and finishes
- Open plan living creating a sense of space and flow
- High ceilings (2.7m downstairs and 2.5m upstairs)
- 2 Living areas with additional study space and option for flexible media room or office in downstairs bedroom
- North facing block with Banfield Place frontage
- Double garage with storage and extra length for large vehicle or surf craft
- Stunning facade featuring San Selmo reclaimed look brick alongside aluminium and polished render
- Low maintenance native garden with stunning Kangaroo Paw and feature Olive tree
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans for year round comfort
- Well planned, light filled layout
- An easy stroll to Sunshine Plaza, Ocean Street, the new Maroochydore city centre, restaurants and cafes
- Easy access to quick link roads to motorways, grocery stores, parks, beautiful walking paths, quality local schools and the Sunshine Coast University