40 acres (18+ hectares) of pasture capable of carrying 30 steers - currently agisted
Main Residence: 3+2 house (2005 Ross Squire built) with a big open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, 3 beds - 1 en suite, separate study or second lounge area, useful storeroom, laundry, bathroom and WC
Second Residence: 2+1 cottage (2005 Ross Squire built) with comfortable open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom plus hallway cum laundry and generous carport c/w useful garden shed. Has been let on both short and long term leases. Currently vacant.
· 18m x 9m GP shed with 3m veranda c/w 6m x 9m lean-to used as a horse shelter
· 2x 90,000l water tanks
· 20m x 40m grass arena plus 3 horse paddocks
· 2 dams (front and rear of property) as well as spring fed lake c/w island
· The park setting for house and cottage provides a habitat for many bird and waterfowl species
· 4 raised vegetable beds
· Backs onto State forest
· 20 minutes Denmark town and Greens Pool
· Close to cycle and walk trails.
This property offers lifestyle plus income streams.