This contemporary 1 bedroom + study apartment on the 6th floor has a luxurious feel and a spacious layout.
The huge wrap-around balcony offers both ocean and hinterland views shown in the photos and as indicated on the floorplan.
Its location in the popular "Ambience" building cannot be any closer to the best of what Burleigh Heads offers.
The famous beach is literally one zebra crossing and a short walk from the front door.
James Street (Burleigh's popular shopping precinct) is about the same short distance in the other direction.
Here you will discover quality cafes and eateries, two supermarkets, an organic health food shop, designer fashion and homeware boutiques.
If you're a motorcyclist like me, some of Qld's best hinterland rides await you.
Live in luxury yourself.
Or there is high tenant demand - both for long-term and holidays. It is currently enjoying excellent nightly rates in the holiday letting pool (significantly increasing recently - by 30%!).
A Quantity Surveyor's depreciation schedule is included - prepared by Summit QS in Oct19.
Selling unfurnished, but if you choose to continue enjoying holiday letting rates, we can negotiate inclusion of the existing furniture/equipment. Most is under 12 months old.
- One large double bedroom with inbuilt robe.
- Study / store / 2nd small bedroom - 2.1 x 2.1 metres (currently a single bed in there - child room).
- Bathtub + shower in the bathroom.
- Large open kitchen. Island bench + breakfast bar.
- Large open plan living / dining.
- Central air conditioning.
- Wide wrap-around balcony.
- Approx. 95m2 internal, 48m2 balcony.
- Views to both the ocean and hinterland.
- The unit is fully equipped for holiday letting. We can negotiate to include all furniture, appliances & kitchen equipment should you wish to continue holiday letting (NB: Most furniture is now different to the photos shown in this listing - it was refurnished for holiday letting in 2020).
- Secure Underground car park
- Opposite the main Burleigh Heads Beach and Surf Lifesaving Club.
- Walking distance to all local amenities.
- Large outdoor swimming pool with spa.
- BBQ facilities.
- On-site reception and responsive caretakers.
- Cable TV.
- Intercom for security access.
- Beautifully maintained gardens.
- Body Corporate $7,400 P/A.
- Water approx. $1,500 P/A.
- Rates $1,610 P/A.
View by appointment only.
Advertising Disclaimer: I have prepared this information being careful the information contained herein is true and accurate, but I accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. Measurements are pretty darned close, but should be confirmed.