Open the gateway to the sumptuous South East and say goodbye to a forgettable 2020 and hello to an elegant stone-laden, two-storey home that takes a front row, 180-degree seat to Lacepede Bay. Blue waters, sunsets and sands make Kingston SE a true gem of the Limestone Coast.
Ingeniously designed, its lower level has a self-contained area for guests or can easily become a B&B.
Built in 2013 by locally regarded builder Neil Martin, this architecturally conceived and solar powered home saves the best for its upper floor - namely its luxurious master bedroom, open-plan living and west-facing terrace.
In other words, the best moments, whether wining and dining or waking up for the day provides a perfect view of an ocean that brings dolphins, King George Whiting, Crayfish and Squid to its coastline.
Your coastline is the gateway to the Great Ocean Road! Enjoy relaxing day trips to Cape Jaffa, Robe, Coonawarra and Mount Gambier is only a 90-minute drive.
The home, dressed in locally sourced Cape Jaffa limestone, is a beautiful dwelling on a low maintenance 918sqm (approx.) parcel with a 6x9 powered shed to keep your outboard and other big toys safe and sound.
The large master suite - boasting an ensuite with dual showerheads, walk-in robe and study/baby nursery makes the lower floor the 3-bedroom ace up your sleeve when guests inevitably stop by or book in.
As the sun fades over the horizon, enjoy preparing freshly caught seafood to share with your guests, in a well-positioned kitchen that has a quality mix of Miele and Samsung appliances and a large walk-in pantry with additional preparation area.
Heres to 2021. Your new lifestyle awaits, move in and enjoy!
More to love:
- Lock-up drive through garage with remote entry
- Off-street parking for multiple vehicles, including caravans and boats
- Powerful 5KW solar system for heavily reduced energy bills
- Fully water sufficient thanks to bore and 10,000-gallons of rainwater.
- Ducted reverse cycle Air-conditioning to upper level
- Sunscreen and privacy blinds inside
- Ziptrak blinds enclose the front balcony when desired
- Kitchenette and split Air-conditioning to lower level
- Electronic key-less home entry
- Easy-care landscaped gardens
- Large separate laundry windoor clothes line
- Built-in speakers to main living and upper outdoor areas
- Just a 5-minute drive from town centre
Contact to arrange your private inspection.