No detail has been overlooked in the complete renovation of this spacious, 2 bedroom, open plan unit which is sure to impress with it's quality finishes and fittings. This beautifully renovated unit boasts a kitchen and bathroom that is sure to delight and is fully tiled and air-conditioned throughout for complete comfort all year round. Large glass sliding doors allow for natural light and lead out into a communal area with a large pool surrounded by resort style gardens and BBQ area.
- Ground level, 2 bedroom unit
- Brand new generous, stylish kitchen with new cooking package and power supplied for dishwasher
- Beautiful bathroom with built-in vanity, double head shower and quality fittings
- 2 bedrooms featuring built-in mirrored robes
- Spacious high cathedral ceilings
- Open plan living with newly tiled floors throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- New air-conditioners throughout
- Internal Laundry
- Private patio area
- Fenced in communal pool and paved BBQ entertaining area
- 1 designated car park plus visitor parking.
This unit is a great opportunity for couples or first home buyers to secure a quality unit with outdoor living space in a small private complex.
Grab this great unit whilst the first home owners grant is still available (ends December 2014).
Rent appraisals have come in at $450-$480 per week.
Organise an inspection today and get in before the first home buyers grant ends in Dec 2014.
Council rates - $1247 p/a
Body Corporate - $967 p/q by Castle Real Estate
Rent estimate - $450 - $480 p/w