Highly sought after area in prestige location, this very rare opportunity to buy next to the golf club at 56 Murray Street Vincentia, once in a lifetime opportunity.
Sea change Vincentia NSW offers one of the best locations in Australia, takes the sea change high class lifestyle golfing, fishing, boating, sailing and surfing at your leisure.
Investor’s take note; this house presents top opportunity with a wide side access driveway to backyard, build at the rear on flat level land, a rare opportunity. This house presents large open rear deck with views over the bay. A stroll to worlds best white sandy beaches.
Elevated 3-bedroom brick veneer home of hardwood frame construction, terracotta tile roof. Solid timber kitchen, dining room, lounge, bath, inside laundry, polished cypress flooring, inbuilt in main bedroom and in hall, high ceiling, front patio under main roof, large back deck, side driveway access to back yard, level land.
Land area: 726sqm
Key features rare in the area of Vincentia.
* House built on Solid bedrock.
* Not effected by climate change or sea level rises on insurance policy’s mapping.
* Kerb and gutter on extra wide-street.
* Large open level front yard to the street.
* Large open level back yard.
* Large front and rear parking area for large caravan, RV- motor home, boats, vans, trucks, including on street parking.
* Drive to the back fence.
This property suitable for development detached house at the rear.
This property situated on Wide Street on bus route, next to Vincentia golf club & 500 meters to white sandy beaches of Jervis Bay, with view of Jervis Bay.
Location: On Top of hill in Vincentia 80 metres above sea level next to Vincentia Golf Club.