New to the market is this beautifully presented home among other quality elevated acreage homes in exclusive Tallowwood Place, Black Mountain.
The home is a spacious well-designed and craftsman built brick veneer 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus study/ 4th bedroom and is set on 1.25 acres in lush native gardens which afford complete privacy from your neighbours. Polished hardwood floors and natural timber finishes sets this home apart from the "everyday"
The living areas open on to large verandas which run around three sides of the home and overlook the gardens. The elevated location catches the cooling north easterly breezes from the coast and in the cooler months you can sit by the cosy fireplace.
Throughout the home there are views over the garden from every window and there is also your own private balcony from the master bedroom. There is a large double lock up garage with separate generous workshop space that both have internal access to the rest of the home.
For the garden enthusiast there is permanent water for irrigation in the rainforest at the rear of the property.
You can be in the charming villages of Cooroy or Pomona in eight minutes, which have all the services you require. And the world famous beaches and restaurants of Noosa are only 30 minutes approx.
Features at a glance:
• Elegant, spacious 3 bed, 2 bath + study home with large DLUG + workshop
• Elevation, breezes, can't-be-built-out hinterland and mountain views
• Three level, brick and cedar, attention to detail throughout
• Ensuite bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
• Air-con, ceiling fans, and solar power (5kw)
• 10,000-gallon (45,000 litres ) water tank that overflows into lovely dam
• Beautiful native easy-care gardens on 1.25 acres
• Nature-lovers' sanctuary with birds, kangaroos, Noosa trails nearby
• Rates approx. $1600 pa
• 8 minutes to Cooroy and Pomona, 30 minutes to Noosa Heads
• Easy access to Bruce Highway, 35 mins to Sunshine Coast Airport, 90 to Brisbane Airport