Please bring your face mask and remember to Social Distance.
It is a requirement of entry to wear a face mask and provide your details for COVID-safe check in. Please don't attend if you have any COVID symptoms.
Boasting an impressive size and fresh renovations throughout, this apartment is located on a quiet, leafy street in Coorparoo and offers exceptional convenience. With a short walk to the busway station, Stones Corner shops and the new Coorparoo Square retail/cinema precinct, this apartment is all about location and lifestyle!
• 2 large bedrooms with built-ins
• Large, modern kitchen with dishwasher
• Spacious living & dining area, opening on to a well-sized balcony
• Newly tiled floor and painted interior
• Extra-large single car lock up garage, with automatic door
• Large wardrobes and ample cupboard space
• Boutique complex with total 8 units
This full-brick property is perfect for the first home buyer; it provides excellent access to the CBD, University of Queensland, SE Freeway and local bars, cafes and retail centres. This superb property has been owner-occupied for the past 6 years and won't stay on the market for long, so act quick and come in for an inspection NOW!
Body Corporate Fees: $675 per quarter
Rental Appraisal: $370 per week
BCC Rates: $348.25/qtr