This 2 bedroom log cabin could be just what you are looking for in Bundook, near Gloucester.
Inspection by appointment only.
Because of Covid19 only the prospective buyer/s can inspect the property at a time.
* 10 hectares (25 acres)
* Land size: 61,767m2
* Zoning requirement: RU1 for primary production
* Log cabin approx. 30 years old
* Solar hot water
* Grid, solar & LPG gas
* Approx. 95 thousand litres of tank water (automatic self-cleaning filter no cartridges needed)
* New transfer water pump recently installed
* Council rates - $2,298 per year
* Septic tank
* Automatic front gate opener
* Sky Muster internet
* Satellite tv
* Approx. 30 minutes car travel into Gloucester CBD.
* Approx. 1 hour car travel to Taree or Forster.
* Gloucester railway station
* School bus available
* Mail delivery Mon., Wed., & Fri.
* Residual rubbish collection weekly
* Recycling collection fortnightly