Large 3 bedroom townhouse in quiet established complex. Surrounded by peaceful green spaces and located at the rear of the complex the current long term tenants love living here.
Mudgeeraba has an amazing community feel that other larger suburbs don’t offer. Here you can still be less than 5 minutes’ drive to local retail shops and services such as “ Mudgeeraba Village” as well as easy access to major shopping such as Robina Town Centre, Robina railway station and hospitals.
Enjoy a stroll through the sunset markets where homemade produce will tempt your taste buds.
On offer are some of the best private and public schools to cater for all your children’s educational needs.
Savvy investors know that infrastructure is one of the most important things when attracting the best tenants. Combine that with a lifestyle that offers both peaceful family living and access to the best known attractions synonymous with the Gold Coast and you have the perfect mix.
Number “20 Douma Drive” is located on an easement setting giving it extra privacy .The in-ground salt water pool and BBQ facilities are a great place for the residents to relax and enjoy during warmer months.
Please note the rear yard is not enclosed and would not suit some pets.
Lucky number 8 offers a rental return of $400 per week and wonderful tenants who wish to stay on.
• Neat and tidy kitchen , plenty of storage space, dishwasher and electric appliances
• Large open plan living flows through to outdoor spaces
• Downstairs powder room
• LUG for 1 vehicle , second outdoor parking space
• King sized main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Other bedrooms are queen size with built ins and fans
• Spacious main bathroom with separate bath/ shower
• Security screened
• Air conditioning
• Secure complex with pool and BBQ