Perfectly situated on the outskirts of Esperance , this property will not disappoint. The 3x2 is nestled on a 9.3 acre semi rural block 10 minutes out to of the township, Esperance.
This property supports a ;
- 3 good sized rooms , 1 en-suite with shower/ toilet and 1 common bathroom/shower/toilet.
- Open plan kitchen/ dinning and lounge room
- Wooded front and side verandah
- Large entertaining undercover outdoor area
- Large enclosed backyard with grass all year round.
- 2x1 Granny Flat ,
- A Large Workshop
- 2 car undercover carport
- 1, 120 thousand ltr Rain water tank and 2, 70 thousand ltr water tanks
- 3 Fenced paddocks two of which are watered
- A stock shelter
- Garden/utility shed
This property backs onto a nature reserve with a beautiful running creek and endless walking/riding tracks. Bandy creek / marina along with some of the great southerns most beautiful coastline is only 2 minutes drive. Schools and shops only 10 minutes away , The Iconic "Lucky Bay" and french mans peak is only a 50 minute drive. Motor X, Pony Club , Areo Club , Speedway and go karts are only a 5 minute back track drive or 15 minute Road drive. Shooting Range and New-town footy oval also just around the corner.
This property is one not to be dismissed and is worth a look. DON'T MISS OUT.