This property strikes the perfect balance for retirees, young couples & small families to lead a low maintenance, easy to manage & practical lifestyle. Low set Villas are a precious piece of real estate... they are rarely constructed & when they are, they are tightly held. This opportunity is no exception, located within a Boutique style complex of just 4 owner occupied properties.
Thanks to a Northerly facing block, the property is both light filled & airy. The quiet & private atmosphere will suffice as the ultimate place to relax & unwind.
- 3 bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Sparkling clean bathroom with bath, shower & separate toilet
- Efficient kitchen with pantry & plenty of storage
- Sizeable tiled lounge room with an air conditioner for year round comfort
- Generous sized tiled dining area easily fitting an 8 - 10 seater setting
- Tiled single lock-up garage with internal access for peace of mind
- Large covered verandah with lush private gardens and super spacious courtyard
- Side access into the ample courtyard complete with 2 garden sheds & water tank
- Extra parking bay with gated access to the concreted courtyard. So no mowing.
- Small boutique complex of only four villas all owner occupied.
- Close to train & bus transport
- Warrigal Road State School catchment
- BC fees = $42 per week, Rates = $345 per quarter
Owner occupiers should rejoice at the uplifting value available in this very rare offer. And Investors will find long lasting value with solid rent returns & what's expected to be zero vacancy due to the sought after nature of similar properties.