The historic Upper Manilla station masters house, originally built in 1905, has potential to be restored to its former glory. The very cute cottage enjoys an extremely private setting in its own secluded valley.
To find the location go to maps.six.nsw.gov.au and seach for 1/436257
- DA approved plans for 1 bedroom house with potential to extend STCA
- Adjoining land is owned by railways.The last train went through in 1985. This makes the small block size seem much larger. Most land holders in the area use the railway land as if it were part of their property.
- Mobile reception available
- Building is at lock up stage and ready for you to add your personal finishing touches.
- Views to Mount Borah and the world class Paragliding site
- Only 1.4 Km of unsealed road takes you to main Manilla - Barraba road. (B95)
- 12 minutes to Manilla which has a high school, 3 pubs and an Olympic sized swimming pool!
- 45 minutes to Tamworth.
- Close to Split rock dam for fishing and boating.
This rare find has great potential for a range of buyers. Complete the work yourself for profit or get the builders in to complete this perfect hideaway.
Caravan not included in the sale.
Please do not visit this property without contacting us first.