- 4 one bedroom rental units in a single storey block, that would respond to complete renovation, plus,
- 345 sqm of vacant land at the rear, which has the potential for further development (STCC).
- total of 925 sqm of north facing land with a 16.92m frontage and depth of 54.67m.
- the block of four units only covers approximately 18% of the land.
- located 2.8 km from the Adelaide CBD.
- close to key amenities and bus transport options on Anzac Highway, South Road and Tennyson Street one street north.
The existing units are double brick, hard plastered, very solid construction of red brick and cement roofing tiles.
The units would respond to a complete renovation to realise a modern contemporary asset.
This offering represents value whether renovating the existing units and adding to them, or completely redeveloping the property.
The units face east with 8.40m distance from the unit frontages to the eastern boundary, providing plenty of driveway access to the rear vacant land.
Refer to the original block and building plans attached.
Kurralta Park is a beautifully positioned suburb on a straight line between the CBD just 2.8 km away and Glenelg Beach at a distance of 7 km.
The suburb is transforming rapidly with significant urban renewal underway.
The property is in a great location with the tramline linking the CBD and Glenelg a 1.2 km walk away. The Kurralta Central Shopping Centre is a 750 m walk or a 1.4 km drive from the property.