Due to Covid-19 Social Distancing only private viewings will be available for this home. Please contact us to arrange a visit...
This fully renovated, North facing 1441 square metre property is located in one of the most sought after streets in Armidale. The 1950's bungalow has recently undergone a full refurbishment, with all the internal asbestos removed and a new floor plan revealing a stunning home with modern amenities, yet the charm of the original era. With the original floor boards polished and newly painted inside and out, there is nothing here to do except move in! Only two blocks from the city centre you will be surrounded by parks, shops, cafes and easy access to a range of schools. We can guarantee the layout of this property will suit all types of families.
In summary the property features include:
- a new kitchen with stone counter tops, European appliances and a spacious walk in pantry
- a private master suite with large walk in robe and ensuite
- for cosy nights in you have a fully functioning open fire place in the formal lounge
- a backyard so large you could do almost anything...
- open plan living and dining with french doors revealing a deck that is great for morning coffee or entertaining
- double garage with extra workshop space and a double car port
- easy maintenance garden with large established trees and new landscaping
We look forward to meeting you so you can see all of the features of this home..