- Unusually large renovated character house, with large rooms, on a large block
- Huge T-shaped living area at front, perfect for entertaining & can be divided into 3 zones (effectively creating another two 'rooms' - one currently a 2nd [formal] dining space, the other a 2nd lounge area)
- Huge kitchen-diner (with room to cook, dine AND sit in an armchair & watch TV!)
- Direct courtyard access from one bedroom
- Close to just about everything (incl. cafe & GPs just 2 mins walk; opposite beautiful Newtown park with its State Rose Garden)
- Many features (eg. brand new D.W.; large stainless steel & glass top cooker; new hot water service (only installed 9/10/19) with 10 yr warranty; quality, matching drapes throughout; extra large shower, electric door with remote behind which to park the vehicle/s)
- Would esp. suit working single or couple, those who like to entertain, or who would benefit from the proximity to park facilities (eg. sportsgrounds & walking tracks)
- Has benefited from Second Range Crossing bypass.
- For investors, current rental potential is around $350 per week. Properties on park boundary are limited and will only increase in price with increasing gentrification of this handy city-fringe suburb
- Opportunity to further value-add (eg. vents already in place for possible central air con & pylons for water tank) plus.space for another dwelling to the rear S.T.C.A. (or just bulldoze & start again!)
Phone to organise an inspection (Driver's licence ID required)
Please note: Due diligence rests with prospective buyer/s to verify & check any particulars relating to this property prior to purchase.