This home features high quality spacious living situated close by the Adelaide CBD and Grange Beach. Also enjoy feeling safe in a very friendly, quiet, small group of 5 neighbours who all look out for one another.
This is a rare find in todays market, unlike almost all townhouses built today this was not slapped together as cheap as possible, these were designed and build with the objective to provide an executive style of living.
So what are some differences you can expect to find?
- High grade 600 x 600 porcelain floor tiles with actual specs of stone (not printed) rather than cheap $14sqm laminate floorboards
- High spacious ceilings rather than low standard height ceilings
- 2pac kitchen cabinetry rather than cheap laminates that will start pealing from the corners in time
- Scratch restistant stone benchtops rather than cheap mdf wood chip laminate
- 900mm Blanco cooktop and pull-out range hood rather than budget brand 600mm cooktop and appliances
- 900mm Blanco oven and Blanco dishwasher rather than budget brand 600mm oven and appliances
- Beautiful classic cornicing and skirting rather than small basic cornices and skirting boards
- 2pac floating bathroom cabinetry rather than floorstanding laminate cabinets which rot, chip and peel from wet floors
- Ensuite and bathroom floor to ceiling in qualitly tiles rather than $9sqm tiles only half way or one tile up the wall
- Electric garage panel lift door rather than basic tin garage roller door,
- Upstairs and downstairs Fujitzu ducted heating and cooling with room zoning control rather than mulitple split systems
- A very generous size open living area that can comfortably be used for entertaining rather than small room that can barely fit a dining table and lounge
- Exposed aggragate drive way rather than basic cement
- and other nice features such as Clipsal Saturn Series light switches and Samsung electric front door with pin or fob access.
Too many local emenities to list such as Queen Elizabeth Hospital, West Lakes Shopping Centre, YMCA sports recreational centre, tram to Adelaide CBD and a huge range of restaurants.
If you are an experienced investor you would be aware that being situated between the beach and CBD provides the opportuntiy for fantastic capital growth while also reciving a healthy $450 per week as appraised.