65 Macquarie Avenue, Padbury
Situated on a 690sqm (approx.) CORNER block with DOUBLE STREET FRONTAGE there are options galore for now and the future. This double storey 4 x 2 has so many features and there's plenty of opportunity to make your mark.
Settle in, extend, open up or develop - the choice is yours. Engineering drawings have been drafted.
Enjoy an incredible outside area and three separate living spaces all ready for you to put your stamp on them.
With space for all the toys and work gear, this house is a must-see for tradies and collectors looking for a house with plenty of usable outside space.
Settle for a while, bring up your family in this wonderful, friendly area knowing that this large 690sqm R20/R40 corner block has fantastic potential for your future financial security. Send your kids to one of the great schools nearby, this home is in the Duncraig H.S. catchment area while the little ones have just a short walk or bicycle ride to Bambara Primary.
Location is key for this property, you have excellent schools, parks and local shops just close by, while Craigie Leisure Centre and Whitfords City are just a short drive (or even walk) away. Take visitors to visit the kangaroos in the stunning Pinnaroo Valley and for your daily commute, the public transport links are fabulous. Door to City in no time at all.
Other features of this home include:
- Massive outdoor undercover entertaining area, overlooking a family sized pool – perfect for year round living and entertaining
- Renovated easy care kitchen open to the inside family space and overlooking the outdoor entertaining area
- Stainless steel appliances such as gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher plus loads of cupboard and bench space
- Living/Dining right next to the kitchen
- Enjoy upstairs views from the light and airy second storey open living space or parents' retreat
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Make the third living space your own. Enjoy a separate cosy living space, complete with gas point and study nook, a play room for the children, or even a separate dining area
- Upstairs, the roomy master suite comes with a generous built in robe
- New bathroom upstairs comes complete with granite bench tops, full height tiling, walk-in shower and separate bath
- Downstairs bedrooms are a good size with ceiling fans in each of the double rooms
- Renovated main bathroom downstairs has a walk-in shower, china top vanity and chrome fixtures and fittings
- Laundry with ample bench space and storage
- 2 Double carports on either side of the house with power and drive through access, perfect for secure off street parking for a caravan, boat or work van. - Gas hot water system
- 690sqm corner block with duplex/triplex potential - subject to local government planning approval (all street frontage).