• Stylish/Modern/Quirky/low maintenance home and in as new condition.
• Sleek kitchen with Fisher and Paykel appliances. Walk in pantry.
• Two good-sized bedrooms and spacious study/sunroom area
• Low maintenance termite-proof steel frame construction
• 3 levels with open plan living area on top floor for views (water glimpses).
Bedrooms,study and bathroom under and parking /workshop at
• Corrugated iron feature ceilings
• Upper and lower floor have decks/verandahs.
• Very private and peaceful environment.
Location > Property is on Lamb Island in southern Moreton Bay. Lamb Island is a sub-tropical haven for boaties, fishers and creatives. Very relaxed community and also very accessible to the "brights lights" if you need a dose of culture or shopping from time to time. In the post-COVID world more people are looking to work from home for the longer term. This has precipitated a strong migration trend to regional areas within Australia for quality of life reasons. Why go to the back of beyond when you can move to a spectacular coastal location while not too far from the "big smoke".
• 15 minutes from mainland (Redland Bay) by regular fast ferry
• 1 minute walk to delightful park and swimming enclosure
• 2 minute walk to Recreation Club
• 10 minute walk to fast ferry terminal
• Sealed road access
• “Glimpses” of Moreton Bay and nice view of eucalypt forest
• Completely private and surrounded by well maintained council-
owned land. Note that land on three sides is zoned conservation reserve so long term privacy ensured