Situated in a quiet and sought after pocket of Mount Pleasant, this recently completed custom home has been designed as the ultimate entertainer. No expense has been spared on this property, this is evident from the moment you step through the private side entry when you are met by a fusion of spotted gum feature wood work and travertine flooring. The entry flows into an expansive two story void that incites a sense of spaciousness and opulence, perfectly punctuated by the hand crafted brass pendants over the dining area and floating concrete staircase.
The galley kitchen layout provides the perfect entertainment centre piece, versatile and practical at the same time and able to be transformed into a bar, chefs kitchen or breakfast bar in an instant. Cleverly integrated appliances and huge waterfall island benchtop maintain the clean design lines, while ensuring use of space and practicality is maximised. The kitchen is complimented by the flow through scullery and massive walk in pantry.
The entertainment focus continues through to the rear of the property where the cellar and theatre are located. The cellar is a wine connoisseurs dream, with rack storage for 80+ bottles and additional room for wine storage fridges. Custom built spotted gum shelving with feature uplighting accents the scotch and spirit collection. The impressive theatre is the place to kick back and relax in front of the 125 inch screen, with integrated surround sound speakers providing the immersive Dolby Digital experience.
But perhaps this property's greatest asset is the exceptional alfresco and pool areas. Designed to be seamless, this outdoor living area spans a massive 47.6 sqm and is the perfect place to enjoy company with friends and family. With a custom pool and spa combo, integrated kitchen, sound system and TV - this area has everything you need for Australian summer entertaining.
Every aspect of this home has been carefully considered and designed to ensure it leverages the latest home automation technology, maximises energy efficiency and is integrated with your smart phone or tablet. A complete Clipsal C-Bus automation system provides infinite adjustability of lighting and control, while the air conditioning, alarm, reticulation and CCTV systems are all accessible via apps for convenience.
There is absolutely nothing left to do on this masterpiece, just move in and enjoy the summer!
***Inspections by Appointment - please enquire to arrange a time***
• Alfresco kitchen
• Intercom and access control
• Concrete pool with integrated spa
• Travertine & marble floors and walls throughout
• Marble and engineered benchtops throughout
• Premium LED lighting, data points, AV distribution
• Home automation system (C-Bus) with LCD wall switches and occupancy sensors
• Integrated audio through main living, theatre and alfresco
• 3.3kW solar system
• 6 star energy rating
• Integrated appliances (Asko + Liebherr fridge/freezer combo)
• Dual Daikin ducted air conditioning systems (with app integration)
• iSave ducted air circulation system (circulates fresh outside air via the air conditioning system)
• Ducted vacuum system
• Complete alarm system with fire detection (with app integration and remote access)
• Full reticulation system (with app integration)
• Complete CCTV system (with app integration)
• Motorised blinds (dining area)
• Automatic pool chemical control