60 BAYLEY ROAD, PINE MOUNTAIN
Looking for a peaceful urban lifestyle close to all amenities? A rare opportunity presents itself here to secure your own private oasis on a usable 1.3 acres. This unique property offers a spacious 3 bed brick built low set home, situated in a peaceful friendly community. Are you ready to enjoy outdoor living space? As you enter the property you can immediately tell this home has been designed to showcase the tranquil tropical setting, with an assortment of established native plants and gardens to welcome you, together with your very own secluded quaint wooden bridge upon entry. There is plenty of area to grow your own veggies next to your fruit and nut trees. The many gorgeous secret paths and nooks throughout the gardens are waiting for you to explore for that ultimate privacy and peace.
.Imagine entertaining family and friends poolside on a hot summers day or even relaxing in the pool spa late evening looking up at the stars.
You might even like to relax and unwind in a spa bath after a hard days work.
Backing onto bush land, this property also offers nature at its best and has an abundance of native wildlife on offer including sugar gliders, Tawny frog mouth and bearded dragons. Wake up to sounds of nature every morning and enjoy the variety of many birds that visit this property.
Pine Mountain is a 10 minutes drive to Brassall Shopping Centre less than 5km to Karrabin Train Station and well located for easy access to the Warrego and Brisbane Valley Highways. The Brisbane Valley Rail Trail is a mere 1km from the front gate with miles of nature walks to enjoy.
This unique property offers features you will love:
* Corner block with two addresses
* Three spacious bedrooms with ample storage space afforded by extensive built ins
* Two way bathroom onto main bedroom, with a luxurious Jacuzzi
* Newly remodeled kitchen/dining room, that opens out onto large under cover entertaining area. Luxuries include, built in study nook, stylish
splash back, quality appliances, stainless steel gas cook top.Plentiful caesarstone counter space and food prep areas
* Large kitchen windows that let in plenty of light and open, to create an outdoor feel
* Built in efficient and powerful wood heater
* Magnificent established landscaped gardens with an abundance of native plants, including eucalyptus, bottle brush, ferns
* Fully fenced boundary, with 5 gated access points
* Three bay colourbond powered shed
* Secure chicken coop with adequate space for free range in a separate fence area
* Captivating tropical landscaped salt water pebblecrete pool, with waterfall and built in spa
* Rotunda for outdoor poolside entertaining
* 5000 litre rainwater tank
* Well established macadamia nut, lemon and fig trees
* Fully enclosed concrete pet kennel
* Highly accessible to the shops, parks, cafes, restaurants, child care,train stations, bus stops and schools
This home presents amazing value and is now ready for you to inspect.