Buyers from $420,000
The property is surrounded by native trees, providing a private and quiet living environment.
When you drive a short distance into the property from the main road you will be greeted with two driveways, one to the front of the house which takes you to lawns and garden with plenty of outdoor parking areas and the other, a tree lined drive to the rear of the house and the 60' x 30' shed and other outdoor inclusions.
The floor plan encompasses three well proportioned bedrooms with plenty of room for study, sleep and storage, two bathrooms, one of which is an ensuite, and a well equipped kitchen that flows through to the dining room and private rear patio.
- The under roof area of this home is 265 square metres and is surrounded by lawn, native plants and trees and is home to prolific bird life all year round.
- Living is easy in this generously proportioned double brick and tile residence and it is located within a 5 minute stroll to the sand and surf of Rivoli Bay.
- Sited adjacent to a coastal reserve which has a walking trail through it from our place to the beach and the beach is also easily accessed by vehicles at 2 points about 1 km distance from the house.
- Perfect for a family, tradesman or retirees who need that extra space, this home is ideally positioned to enjoy the proximity to beaches, local cafes and facilities, and a selection of schools.
- Inside the house the main floor area is tiled and the lounge, dining room and the three bedrooms have good quality wool carpet as floor covering and the lounge and dining rooms also have new block out curtains.
- The kitchen area is large, has plenty of cupboard space and also has been fitted with a double wall oven.
- Both bathrooms are fully tiled with the tiles going from floor to ceiling and the main bedroom has an en-suite and a walk-in robe and the other bedrooms have built-in robes as well.
- A large rumpus room and undercover courtyard completes the living areas.
- The whole house is flooded with natural light with the curtains pulled back or when closed, coolness is maintained even on one of our rare hot days.
- Water supply for the house is serviced with its own rainwater tank storage (approx. 40,000 litres).
- Good pumps including a new high volume pressure pump for the garden and rainwater pump for the house.
- A Solar Hot Water System provides the houses hot water needs.
- The main shed is 18m x 9m, fully concreted flooring and has power connected with ample power points, lighting and a separate office with phone and TV points and one of the sheds at the rear is the caravan/boat shed.
- All year round veggies are possible with the hot house 12m x 4m and the apricot, peach and apple trees produce well in season.
- There are some other smaller sheds for wood and chickens at the rear.
- The "Mediterranean Climate" of the area eliminates the extremes that are experienced elsewhere and the cooler months for the house are warmed by a slow combustion wood heater located in the main living area.
- This property is located at Beachport, SA, on 2.47 acres and is in very close proximity to the Rivoli Bay Surf Beach (See Google Earth image I have included).
- Give us a call to schedule an appointment to view this great property.