Open the back gate and step out into Mirima National Park with Lily Creek running only 50 metres from your back door. This is not just a house, but has been our very loved home for the past 5 years and will provide a safe and peaceful oasis for its next owner.
71 Barringtonia Avenue offers:
- Beautifully presented 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home (109m2 + verandahs) on 792m2 block
- Established, reticulated lawn and gardens
- Quiet, private and secure location that backs on to Mirima National Park
- Single undercover carport and big verandahs
- Great neighbours
- Enough room for 2 cars and a boat
- Pet friendly yard and neighbourhood
- Freshly painted interior and exterior
- Near new split system aircons throughout
- 3 x 3m shed with concrete floor
- Cool home with heat block roof paint reducing temps by approximately 10 degrees (makes a huge difference to your power bill)
- 2500 litre rain water tank
- Raised vegie garden beds ready for the green thumb
Reluctant sale as we’ve been very happy here, but are taking the next step and moving to something bigger. This home will be available to the owner occupier for a short time of 4-6 weeks only. If not under offer by this time it will be listed for both sale and rent.