This 3 bedroom house presents a great opportunity to secure a desirable well maintained property in a popular sought after residential estate, in the semi-rural suburb of Hemmant with a community feel yet only 14kms from the City. Situated in a predominantly owner-occupied area that is a quiet family oriented neighbourhood with parks and playground facilities nearby.
Features of the house are:
• Brick veneer home on 455sqm block.
• 3 bedrooms - main bedroom with walk through robe to ensuite which includes a large shower recess, the other 2 bedrooms with built-in robes.
• Spacious family bathroom with bath and separate shower as well as a self contained toilet.
• 2 living areas - Lounge at front and Dining room and Family room adjacent to Kitchen. Dining/Family area includes a large capacity split system air conditioning unit.
• Good sized kitchen complete with Miele dishwasher.
• Separate laundry with overhead storage.
• A particular feature of this home is the large outdoor covered patio/entertainment area (with high gabled ceiling) that flows out from the family room.
• Attractive low maintenance garden and grassed area for the kids and pets to enjoy.
• Double remote control garage which has lockable drive through access to the rear yard. Also room to park an additional 2 cars on the driveway.
• Recently installed large capacity hot water system.
• Also recently installed new, attractive, modern white wooden venetian blinds.
• Fully insulated including garage.
Hemmant is one of Brisbane's hottest growth suburbs. Rated in the top 30 in a recently published Courier Mail article - ("What property downturn? Brisbane's top growth suburbs revealed" by Elizabeth Tilley. Source: realestate.com.au, Corelogic, based on data to 31/8/2018).
• Close to Brisbane Airport and Port of Brisbane.
• 5 minutes drive to Wynnum Plaza with Woolworths, Coles, Kmart and specialty stores.
• 10 minutes walking distance to Hemmant train station for city trains.
• Under 5 minutes drive to Gateway Motorway - head North or South for work or pleasure.
• Easy 10 minutes drive to popular bayside areas of Wynnum and Manly foreshores (with cafes, restaurants and swimming facilities) as well as Moreton Bay.
• 12 minutes drive to Westfield Carindale Shopping Mall.
• Close to Bayside public primary and high schools, including private schools - Iona Boy's College and Moreton Bay Girls and Boys schools.
This property will suit singles, couples, families, downsizers or investors.
Please contact us for further information or come along to one of our "Open House" days for a closer look.