Beautiful north facing home set on a very private near flat 2 acres in a semi rural area.
There are multiple options for resort style living in the country with this home. Currently being used
as a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, as well as a 2 bedroom apartment, that is no 'Granny Flat'. More than
one generation of family would be very happy here.
It would also make an amazing large family home with 3 separate living spaces that access an alfresco
- only 5 mins to local village with supermarket, cafes, shops and farmers market.
-15 mins to Coolum, 25 mins to Noosa and the new Sunshine Plaza Shopping at Maroochydore.
- less than 2 mins to a lovely country state primary school, and 15-20 mins to several private schools.
- modern open plan living and dining with the large alfresco area poolside which is like a fourth living room.
- light filled rooms, skillion ceilings and reverse cycle air conditioning.
- fully landscaped house surrounds that attract local bird life, even the local Kangaroos make regular visitors.
- solar power, gas hot water and large water tank storage make for both economic and environmental impact.
- 2 1/2 bay shed that would give you two more car spaces with still more room for storage and or a workshop.