From the highest point in Gilston sits this 1500m2 block with a spectacular 8 year old rendered lowset home. Designed and built by an HIA award winning builder, all the features are here for sustainable living, with lower running costs and energy efficient features, such as Mono-Wall insulated steel frame construction, cross ventilation, LED lighting, electric heat pump hot water system, rainwater tank and low water garden. A superior home with 10% extra living space due to its construction and less environmental impact than other conventional homes. We invite you to come and explore why this home is so unique.
Beautiful timber decks off the living and family areas allow you to entertain in style as you capture the afternoon breeze and enjoy the peaceful surrounds. Take a swim in the sparkling in-ground salt water pool, surrounded in luxury travertine pavers and premiere synthetic grass. Watch native birds feeding at the bird house in the mornings, or enjoy a glass of wine as the sun sets over the hinterland skyline. Prepare gourmet meals in your quality kitchen featuring quantum quartz benchtops, soft close drawers, and heat & scratch resistant polytec cabinetry.
Plenty of room here for children or pets to play in the fully fenced, private back yard. Immaculate landscaping, weed protected and mulched gardens provide a low maintenance outdoor area for the busy couple or young family.
* Architecture by Stuart Osman Designs - President of Gold Coast Building Designer’s Association of Queensland Inc
* Construction by R.G Burness Constructions (Mono-Wall) - Winner of the 2014 HIA Building Award
* True Core steel framed construction, 300m2 under roof
* Covered front porch area
* Open plan living area with air con & sliding door to front deck
* Dining area & wet bar with sliding door to a spacious undercover deck
* Quality kitchen with quartz benchtops, Westinghouse appliances & servery window
* Luxury timber floors in all living areas
* Superior porcelain floor tiles in all bathrooms
* Master bedroom with air con, walk in robe & sliding door to private timber deck
* Luxury ensuite with double vanity, spa and separate large shower cubicle
* 3 further bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle
* Separate toilet
* Laundry room with ample storage
* Security screens and window locks
* LED lights and updated ceiling fans inside and outside
* Picturesque garden/bushland views from every window
* 2.5 lock up garage with high ceilings, built in cupboards, remote control door, access to rear yard via a second roller door & internal access
* Sparkling 45,000L in-ground salt water swimming pool with splash deck and cascading water feature
* Robotic pool cleaner and automatic dosage of pool acid to maintain ph levels
* Low maintenance weed protected gardens and premiere synthetic grass covering the front yard
* Large, private rear yard with panoramic hinterland views
* Long concrete driveway with turning space and additional off-street parking
* 5,000 litre water tank
* Storage area under the house
* Electric heat pump hot water system
Located in the sought after Longhill Rise Estate, in a quite cul de sac with quality homes. This property is surrounded by a gorgeous bushland paradise with plenty of native trees and wildlife including kangaroos and exotic birds. Away from the hustle and bustle of city life, but just 10 minutes from Nerang town centre with its array of shops, schools, cinema and train station. Metricon Stadium is 10 mins away, home of the Gold Coast Suns and CBUS stadium is a 15 min drive, home of the Gold Coast Titans. Pacific Fair, Queensland’s largest shopping centre and our glorious Gold Coast beaches are only 20 mins away.