Built under two years ago by the prestigious Indigo Building Group, this premium, top floor, north facing apartment with stunning city and mountain views is undoubtedly the best pick of the building.
Comprising of just 16 apartments, Apartment 404 at Castlereagh on Hood is at the heart of one of the best suburbs in Brisbane.
- Quiet location off the main roads, but close to everything
- High 2.7M ceilings
- Two full size bedrooms with privacy screening
- Two bathrooms including direct access from each bedroom with floor to ceiling tiles, luxury fittings, stone benchtops and a rain shower in the second bathroom
- Large open-plan living and dining area with a study nook on the side
- Spacious kitchen with stone benchtops, glass splashbacks, large pantry, soft-close, extended height cabinetry, stainless steel European appliances including induction cooktop, and undermount sink
- Tiled, covered balcony with room to BBQ and relax with friends, and direct access from both the living area and main bedroom
- Wooden floors to living, dining and kitchen areas
- Ceiling height sheer and blackout curtains and roller blinds
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to all rooms with garage mounted units, ceiling mounted fans and sliding doors to the balcony to take advantage of the fantastic breezes
- Ethernet (Cat 6) wiring to all rooms, NBN ready, LED lighting and instant hot water
- Car stacker to garage two cars in the secure parking with intercom security to the lobby
Close to schools, Sherwood train station, buses, shops, cafes and parks, this is undoubtedly one of the best apartments around. Contact us today to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity before it's too late!