This free-standing house has been fully renovated and is presented as new. Although officially a duplex, this house is FULLY DETACHED with plenty of space all around and fully fenced with gates, so exactly the same feel and look as a HOUSE.
Located in a quiet no-through road, among a primary school, high school, kindergarten and a child care centre ALSO makes this one an ideal home for young families with kids.
The view over the back fence is fantastic – no neighbour there, just trees and greenery of the well maintained school grounds.
Call now to book a time for viewing - weekday appointments available.
- Sought-after location close to everything
- Quiet no-through road
- Elevated, coastal breezes
- New colorbond roof
- Brand new, well designed kitchen with an induction cooktop, integrated Bosh dishwasher and built-in convection microwave
- Brand new modern bathrooms
- Four bedrooms each with ceilings fans, three with built-ins
- Cypress pine timber floors
- Air conditioning in main area
- Solar hot water
- Heat-reflective external wall paint
- New north facing covered paved patio
- Spacious remote lock-up garage
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Just 1km to Caloundra’s famous Bulcock Street, 1.5km to Kings Beach and 1.6km to Moffat Beach brings you all Caloundra can offer with its boutiques, restaurants, cafes and beaches.
- 1km drive to the large Stockland Caloundra Shopping Centre
- Very short walking distance to Caloundra Primary School
- 100m to a bus-stop
- 800m to Sports Complex (aquatic centre, swimm school, tennis courts, playgrounds, rugby club, cricket club, YMCA gym)
- 1.9km to Caloundra Golf Club
- 1.4km drive to Ben Bennet Botanical Park
- And even the cheapest petrol station on Sunshine Coast is behind the corner…